Cellar Door Games
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
July 29, 2014
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-"LITE" where anyone can be a hero. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf. That's OK, because no one is perfect, and you don't have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you've collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
- A rogue-"lite" game for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita. Cross-buy supported. Buy one, own all.
- Fully featured cross-save between all platforms using the magic of the cloud.
- You will die, but your children will avenge you. They might be genetically deficient, but that's ok. You still love your colour-blind baby. Or do you?
- A procedurally generated castle. Every playthrough is different.
- Over 8 classes to choose from. Each class has unique abilities which change the way you play the game.
- Every time you play you get a little stronger. Never back to square 1.
- Find tons of loot and deck your dood OUT.
- Massive Skill tree? What? Yup.
- New game+? Zup? Yup.
- Equip runes and customize your character however you want. Wanna fly? GO FOR IT!
- Fart Jokes. Or not... Depends on how much you hate children with I.B.S.
Rogue Legacy Cross Platform Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Rogue Legacy - PS3/4/Vita. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Cellar Door Games
Cellar Door Games was founded by Kenny and Teddy Lee in 2009. Based in Toronto, Ontario the two brothers have been making games together forever. Sometimes they get lucky and make a semi-popular game like Rogue Legacy. Other times, it's just a purple dude shitting himself.
More information on Cellar Door Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rogue Legacy - PS3/4/Vita Credits
Musician, Sound Designer, Freelancer