Cellar Door Games
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
August 8, 2019
The critically acclaimed - award winning rogue-LITE arrives on iOS in “Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition”. A highly curated edition specifically built for the iOS. The Wanderer Edition includes everything from the base game (including the anniversary update); but adds on top new iOS specific traits, new rooms, new mini-bosses, and a completely remastered control scheme to help bring the console experience of Rogue Legacy into the palm of your hands. Explore and discover the secrets of an ever-changing castle. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf. The world is unforgiving, and you will die. But that’s ok, every passing sees your children inherit your bounty. Spend it upgrading your manor, and give all your successors a step up in life, and another chance at vanquishing evil.
- Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
- A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
- Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
- More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
- Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
- Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
- Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are.
- Includes the base game content + Anniversary Update + exclusive Wanderer Edition content.
- Rebalanced difficulty. You’re playing this on cars, buses, beds, and toilets. We’re not silly enough to assume you’ve got the same level of concentration as you do on a TV.
- A brand new control scheme made specifically for iOS. 20+ custom tweaks and modifications helped us make this as authentic and natural feeling as possible.
- 2 new minibosses. Battle against the mighty Pantheon Orias, or clash arrows with Barbas the Archer.
- 3 new traits. Synesthesia will leave colours on your screen as you play, Tactile Agnosia will have you scrambling, and being Left-Handed is just… brutal.
- 3 new armor sets. Glass, Azurite and Behemoth, these new super tier armors can be found in NG+ and above. Each one has huge benefits, but come at a cost.
- 30 new rooms. The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 400!
- 2 new fairy rooms. The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 402!
- A new Relic has been added to the game. Hedgehog’s Blessing.
- New bounce platform mechanics.
- New NG+ Scaling mechanics. Increase your maximum level with every NG+ that you scale.
- Complete difficulty rebalance. Is it easier? Is it harder? Honestly, it’s easier. You’re playing this game on the go, and under less than ideal situations. We believed the game’s difficulty should take that into consideration.
- Cloud saving! Go from your iPad to your iPhone, to wherever you want. You could go to Mars! Mars has clouds right?
Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Cellar Door Games
Cellar Door Games was founded by Kenny and Teddy Lee in 2009. Based in Toronto, Ontario the two brothers have been making games together forever. Sometimes they get lucky and make a semi-popular game like Rogue Legacy. Other times, it's just a purple dude shitting himself.
More information on Cellar Door Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition - iOS Credits
Musician, Sound Designer, Freelancer